COVID-19 Protocols for Order Pick-up Service
In effect for our 2021/2022 weekend sales.
- All employees of the Orange Barn will be participate in a COVID-19 Screening Assessment prior to working.
- All employees of the Orange Barn are required to wear a mask and hand sanitize regularly.
- All employees will maintain physical distance from customers at all times.
- Customers are to remain in the vehicles at all times as they proceed through the pick-up line.
- We request that customers refrain from visiting the Orange Barn if any of the following statements are TRUE:
- they have been asked to self-isolate due to exposure,
- they have tested positive for COVID-19 and have been asked to isolate, OR
- they have been in close contact with someone who currently has COVID-19.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDER PICK-UP
Please do not arrive before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Enter Waterloo Street from Road 121 and follow signs for pick-up.
- Provide your pick-up time to the traffic director.
- You will be directed to the kiosk.
- At the kiosk, you will need to provide the name on your order as well as the order number.
- Once confirmed, pull ahead to the STOP sign.
- Please remain in your vehicle. Your order will be brought out to you.
- Exit Waterloo Street toward Road 121.